Friday, August 01, 2008

Team Edward? Or Team Jacob?


If any of you out there have girls...
you will most likely be at the same place I will be tonight.
Sarah and Lindsey have been counting down the days
and now it is finally here.
Borders at Midnight.
Girls are making their shirts to wear
I took the "Team Jacob" transfer for myself
I always root for the underdog and the
all around good stable man.
In the end..they will still be there for you
when the romance is gone.

No sleep tonight...no sleep tonight.....
I hope one of them reads pretty fast....
I don't want to admit it, but I just have to know who she chose.

3 comments:

Amy Girl said...

I will most certainly be dedicating a portion of my birthday to Mrs. Meyer.

Unknown said...

My daughter would be jealous that you went to the party. Here at our Books a million it was the "Prom". A vampire Prom I think and she wanted to go. She got hom today and I actually met her and the person she rode to camp with at Books a Million. She got her book and she's been reading. She ever past over going shopping today to come home and read. WHAT?????

But yeah, with school starting I'll never be home. SIGH....it's a moms job. So what'll you do :-)

Unknown said...

Hey Heidi,

I wanted to tell you that Alli stayed up all night and read the book. She said she loved it but was a little disapponted??? She prompted me to read the series so I started book 1 today. They are rather hard to put down :-) I will let you know how I like it when I get them done.

School starts for us this Thursday so it's NUTS around here.

Have a GREAT day!
Melanie