Thursday, August 07, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Lindsey Lou !!

Officially a Teenager!!
13!!!



Lindsey was such a polite baby.
She waited until AFTER Sarah's 3rd birthday
to make her entrance into the world
....but only by about 16 hours.

I was so thankful that my girls
got to have separate birthdays.
It must have been really hard to be the 3rd G I R L
in the family. But Lindsey has a personality that is
uniquely her OWN.
She can hold her own in a family of 6!
Her daddy used to call her a "Daffi-demon"
Because she was a pretty as a flower
but had the ability to let everyone know she was there!

I am not sure there was ever a prettier girl
on her Baptism day

On the inside and the out.




Lindsey' s has always had a love of Whales
and
wants to be a Whale Trainer
for Sea World even today.

She loves to Cheer and has a great deal of School Spirit!


I am so happy to have Lindsey
in my life as my 3rd Daughter.

Lindsey is so much like me in many ways.
I see a natural born leader
and someone
that will never get pushed around in life.

Lindsey has ALWAYS loved Children

and will make a wonderful mother.

I Love you sweetheart!
Happy 13th!

I am sorry I had both you and Sarah so close together,
and that it is hard to make each day special

No comments: