Thursday, August 07, 2008

Sweet Sarah is Sixteen!!!!

Happy Sweet 16 to my little Sarah!
You make my life so happy, joyful and fun!
You had the honor of making me a mother.
It was the happiest day of my life


You had a smile on your face
from the very beginning of your life.



You had wisdom
beyond your years in many ways


But you were still my little girl
that delighted in
all the new things you would do.


What ever you did growing up,
you did it your best
with a smile on your face.


As you grew, you matured
into a beautiful young woman,

that loves the gospel and loves to keep your
Heavenly Father's commandments


You would make your grandmama proud!


Happy Birthday my sweet Sarah!

I can't believe it has been 16 years
since you joined our family.

You make my life fun, happy
and a joy to be a mother.

2 comments:

Amy Girl said...

Sweet 16! Ahhhh, the memories. Amazing though that it has been 16 years. I remember when she was born.

Happy Day Sarah!

Unknown said...

She's simply beautiful Heidi!

Happy birthday Sarah!