Saturday, June 14, 2008

"I Love to see the Temple..."

We went this morning to the Atlanta Temple with Mitchell and the Primary. Sarah and Lindsey were sleeping away the "girls camp hang-over". I know it looks like they don't exist in our family. I had planned to post alot of fun girls camp pictures, but Sarah forgot to put an SD card in her camera!
Our primary is about 4 times this size! This is just the ones that came today. Mostly Primary Presidency's children and Bishopric's children.
Mitchell in front of the corner stone. Notice the dates..1981-1983. I was there as a youth for the ground breaking, and I was there at the dedication. Now my son is kneeling beside that cornerstone 25 years later.
After the time at the temple, all the families had a picnic lunch behind the temple and just hung out and had a great time. Notice Mitchell running! All the boys in this shot are the son's of members of the Bishopric. All the sweet little girls in the shot are daughter's of the primary presidency. I am reminded of a time that Scott and I sat in this very lawn with Meagan when her Primary came for a temple trip with she was 7. Her primary came down from Nashville and we were so excited to see her for the day.

No comments: