Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Girls Camp Fun

I found some pictures of Sarah from Girls camp!
I am still looking for ones of Lindsey.
Sarah's friend posted these on her Facebook.
Isn't girls camp fun?!?!? You get to look your worst!
Or Very worst!!!
Shhsh....I am am not sure...but I think....
the girls in our ward must be "special" if you know what I mean! :)
I was planning on using this photo as future blackmail!
Let's say when she has a hot date!
Maybe not a date I want her to go on...
I will pull out the "Girls Camp" photos in hopes the
boy will "High Tail It" and run!

This was Sarah's "Big Prank"
that she will talk about for years to come
and even tell her children and her children's children about.
She and her partners in crime
managed to steal the majority of the bras from everyone at camp.
They ran most of them up the flagpole
...then they had the task of passing them all back to their rightful owners.
Tear..Sniff...she makes a mother so proud!

This was a program that the
JC and 4th year girls put on for the rest of the camp.
I hear that it was wonderful.
I will post pictures of Lindsey if someone gives me any!


1 comment:

Amy Girl said...

I haven't commented for some time. Summer has kept us busy. Not a lot of time for blogging. Sadie goes to camp the last week in July. She is very excited.