Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving Time

Here's a game of tag
That should be great fun,
Count ten of your blessings
Begin with number one.
Count to number ten
Then tag four others,
You can tag your friends,
Sisters, children or mothers.
My ten blessings:

1. My Savior Jesus Christ
2. My Husband who is so faithful! I can't imagine life without him. He is my very best friend. I love that he can always make me laugh, even when I don't want to.
3. Meagan: She is such a wonderful part of our family and I really love the laughter that she brings to our family.
4. Sarah: I love her friendship and her goodness. She is truly a perfect soul that Heavenly Father let me keep.
5. Lindsey:My "mini-me" She is so much fun to watch grow and progress. I love her strong will and determination.
6. Mitchell: I am so thankful that I have a wonderful son. He is all I ever imagined when I wanted a son. He is such an incredible spirit.
7. Our family's good health. Everyday I look around and see illness and suffering. I am so thankful that our family has not had to endure this trial.
8. Scott's career. I can't even express the thankfulness I feel for the income that we have in such a shaky economy.
9. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints. I can't even begin to express my thanks for the church and all it has done to help me in my life while growing up as well as raising my children.
10. The knowledge of Eternal Families.

I don't know if I have 4 friends that blog that haven't already been tagged. But I tag my sister-in-law Amy.

No comments: