Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween at the Kreitlein's


Halloween at our house is a week long affair!
We had the Fall Festival on Tuesday and
Sarah had 4 different costume parties to attend.


We barely fit in Pumpkin Carving in between activities


As you can see from the photo's we had to do it on an afternoon
All our nights were filled with baseball, cheerleading and
events.

For the fall Festival, there were no masks allowed
So Sarah did a great job making Mitchell look like a
WareWolf.
Scott and I went as Day and Night. Our only photo together
was blurry...oooh darn.


Scott even decorated the outside of the house to look spooky and scarey
He did a great job

Of course my kids still love to get costumes after all these years
It helps to have a mom born on Halloween that loves
the holiday!!!



It was a fun week....but I am tired...
Turning 40 will do that to you

3 comments:

Karlene said...

Wow, what a week for you. Mine was relatively quiet. I just had Dito around this year, Nathan was in Athens for honors chorus. Love the pictures and I sure miss my kiddos around this year.

Karlene said...

It's me again. Love the background, just like I told you tonight. I went in and did mine, it is so much fun! Don't ya just love blogging?

Elder Nate Mountain said...

Cute pictures!! Looks like you guys had a fun "candy week"
~Deb