Monday, July 21, 2008

Disney...Rain...Seaworld...Rain...Epcot...Rain...you get the point!!

We are home same and wet from our trip to Florida.
It rained everyday...and hard!
We just kept right on going, with rain ponchos.

Mitchell was so excited that he was now tall enough to ride
all the big roller coasters.
This one is from the Aerosmith rollercoaster at Hollywood Studios
I took a picture of the picture...didn't want to pay $20 for the memory



This is from the new Pixar Toy Story virtual game ride.
I loved this one...because my score was the best in the family.
(It isn't often that I get to be the best)


We really had to get onto Mitchell for teasing "Shamu".
Fortunately the Orca was a good sport about it :)


This is at the Animal Kingdom in front of their newest ride
"Everest"
Yes....I even did it..even though it really made me sick
All I could think was...why did God put me in a family
with a bunch of dare devils...why do I have to prove myself?
They all rode it a second time...I chose to hold the backpacks
for everyone while they rode it...aren't I sweet?

This is at Magic Kingdom. This spot is right by the Thunder Mountain
Railroad. When Mitchell was 4 I took the best picture of him here...I had
to try again. Unfortunately Mitchell had just had blue gatorade.

We had a great time...we fought, we walked...we got soaked.
It was a great family trip.
We were sorry that Meagan couldn't be with us for this one
She was in Utah getting her wisdom teeth out...and
cussing us for leaving her out.
Don't worry Meagan...the next family vacation is
H A W A I I
again...we won't leave you out of that one!

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a fun trip! Sorry that it rained everyday...that's not fun. Gosh, your girls are growing so fast! They're beautiful!

Amy Girl said...

I've been waiting for these pics. I love the last one. The girls are so beautiful and Michell such a cutie. What a great vacation. The rain seems to follow you, but you just roll with it.

I'm back on the blog wagon. Got last week behind me and am all caught up - laundry, cleaning, appointments, etc. Fhew!