Friday, March 14, 2008

Mitchell is Sick With a Fever


Do you remember the days when you were a little child, and you mother declared you
S I C K...and you got to stay home from school? What a treat that was! I remember those days seemed so long, and it felt so good to just lay on the couch and watch TV. Today, My little guy woke up burning hot with fever. He doesn't get sick very often, and actually DOESN'T want to miss school. He actually cried because he WANTED to go to school. Of course, I have to be a responsible parent and not send my child to infect the rest of the school population. (Although I am sure he got it from some one in class whose mother didn't do her due diligence :) His fever got the best of him, and eventually he went back to sleep for the rest of the morning. However, when he woke up and the Motrin kicked in, he felt great....wow...it sure is great to be at home, AND feel good!

No comments: