Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Time!!

We love to make Sugar Cookies....only this year I seem to do it all alone. I couldn't get the enthusiasm that I normally get from the kids.
The only signs of spring in our Yard was the Bradford Pear Trees. The grass is still ugly brown. Easter was just too early this year.
Mitchell got his first "real tie" He normally only has the "zip" ties. These are easy and look nice, but he can earn an arrow point for learning how to tie a tie. Fortunately they didn't have Bishopric meeting on Easter so Scott could help out. I am a lefty and I am not sure I could have done it. My kids had to learn how to tie their shoes from others because I couldn't do it.


Our Holiday would never be complete without the "Peeling of The Deviled Eggs" ritual that we go through every holiday. I think my kids just like to destroy things!

No comments: