Thursday, January 08, 2009

Happy Birthday Mitchell...better late than never!


My Baby Boy is 9 years old! I can't believe it?
Where has the time gone?
It seems like only yesterday he was my little buddy
that followed me everywhere.
Now he is responsible and independent.
I buy his Birthday gifts with his Christmas Gifts.
That way the stores aren't all picket over.

His Candles were sparklers! It was kind of cool!

Life wouldn't be complete without his favorite pooch!

Church on his birthday? Yuck, no fun!
But I didn't hear a single complaint out of him.

ok, ok, Mitchell is my 4th child. I have a hard time getting around to uploading photo's onto my computer of his birthday. I haven't had a party yet for him. He wants to take some friends to a Hockey game so I have to get that scheduled. It is hard to have a birthday so close after Christmas! But I love my little boy with all of my heart and I thank my Heavenly Father daily that he let Mitchell be a part of our family and brighten my life.

2 comments:

Amy Girl said...

I think he does brighten your life. Always has.

Elder Nate Mountain said...

Happy b-day Mitchell! Aren't our kids growing up sooo fast! I feel like I'm watching time pass before my eyes. I wish we could slow down time.....guess we just have to squeeze all we can out of every moment with them~